Response Card for client feeback for Website &/or Card


FEEDBACK FROM A CLIENT IS A GIFT-GOOD OR BAD

...ALISON PALMER

[cart-button item="295" ]

THERE IS ONLY ONE BOSS, THE CUSTOMER. HE CAN FIRE EVERYBODY IN THE COMPANY FROM THE CHAIRMAN ON DOWN, SIMPLY BY SPENDING HIS MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE

SAM WALTON

KEY FACTOR:

There is nothing more valuable than feedback from your clients. The most valuable feedback is negative feedback. Getting your clients to give you that feedback and how you react to it is key to the success of your company. If you come even close to 'shooting the messenger' you will not receive any more feedback and the client will probably just go to a competitor. Believe it or not, the majority of your clients prefer not to complain. It is less stressful for them to just find another vendor to use. 80% of your problems will come from 20% of your clients. That does not mean that the other 80% is happy, they just aren't complainers. Make it as easy as possible for that 80% to give you feedback and react to that feedback immediately. After all, it is this 80% that you want to keep as clients.

ACTION ITEM:

Develop a very simple response card that does not require anything more than a check mark to give you feedback. Ask general area questions like rating the floors, baths, dusting, kitchen, beds, mirrors/doors, carpets and trash. If a client has any problems in an area they will rank you low and you can contact them to find out the details and solve the problems.

IMPLEMENTATION PROCESS:

You should have two venues for clients to report back to you. One should be manual and sent through the mail and the other should be on line. We included a stamped response card with their starter package and then left a new one at their home when we received one back from them. We made this process very clear to our clients. We explained that stamps were very costly so if we did not get a card back from them we need not automatically leave another card each visit. We had our response cards printed as a post card so we could use post card postage (less expensive). The same card should be available on line for our clients. All good and bad feed back needs to be shared with your cleaning teams and documented for future performance appraisals.This feedback is also great to use for contests. Key to the success of this program is to respond to your client immediately to any negative feedback you receive. Go over the problems with your cleaner(s) and have them fix the problem.Call your client the day after their next cleaning to be sure the problem was fixed. Then call the client again after their third cleaning after you received the feedback to be sure the problem is still fixed. Be sure all of this is documented on the client check out sheet so that no other cleaner ever repeats the problem.

Related Products

Customer Response Language for Website &/or Card

Only $5.00

$5.00 Add to cart

Recommended Products

Product Added Successfully