Google TV Stations, Radio Stations and newspapers and make a chart of the name, email address and contact information and send this press release to every email address you can find. Try emailing the station if you cannot find an individual’s email address. News media is looking for any story they can cover on the corona virus right now. Do not miss this easy opportunity to be viewed as a community leader and, sincerely, help your community and this industry.
Subject: CLEANING FOR THE CORONA VIRUS
We have always helped people keep their homes sanitized. That is what we do. So upgrading to disinfecting a home and helping people understand the difference is a natural fit for our company. We are proud of the services we provide and proud to be able to help those in need during the corona virus. We are proud to be a part of those essential companies now supporting our community.
As a small business we are committed to doing our part to slow the spread of the corona virus. Part of that process is to stop it before it ever enters our homes or to kill it if it does arrive. This requires disinfecting of touch points and other frequently used areas in a home. Simply spraying and wiping once a week will not deter bacteria.
We are committed to helping our community fight the corona virus. One example is a person who is fighting cancer and the odor from the disinfectant cleaners makes them sick. These people already have compromised immune systems and certainly need their homes disinfected. They can still protect themselves by hiring a cleaning service. That is why we are considered an essential business. We are very proud of our cleaners and we understand they are doing more than leaving a clean home, they are helping to safeguard the health of our clients.
Contact (Owner name) at (Company name) at ———(cell) or ———(wk) for more information about cleaning during the corona virus. One of my fellow residential cleaning service owners provided the information on this link for her community. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZM1p9csVdM&feature=share
Letter to send to current, suspended and canceled clients (because of the corona virus) if your state has declared your services essential
While I know we are all getting bombarded by the news around COVID-19, I wanted to reach out to you regarding the cleaning of your home. In case you are not aware, we would like to inform you that Governor ___________’s executive orders for COVID-19 declare residential cleaning services an “essential business” under the critical trades for essential operation of residences. What that means to you is when our cleaners arrive at your door step to clean your home neither of you are in violation of any rules concerning corona virus and its stabilization. You can learn more about the Governor’s orders at https://www.governor.ny.gov/sites/governor.ny.gov/files/atoms/files/EO202.6.pdf.
If you have chosen to continue to have your home cleaned you can rest assure that those in charge of determining safety during this uncertain time also recognize your need for our service. As we all know, a healthy home offers more than just a bacteria free home, it also reduces stress which can impact your body’s resilience to fight disease.
If you have placed your cleaning service on hold and have spent the last two weeks working, home-schooling, etc. in your home, you may be thinking that Governor ___________ is correct, a cleaning service is ‘essential’ in your home. If that describes your feelings please email or call us and we will put you back on the schedule.
Our company follows all federal, state, and health agency recommendations and we have put in practice the principles to stop the spread of the virus while we continue to clean your home. To improve safety and our level of cleaning, during this time of extremely high concern, we implemented the following changes:
- Using Purell on all touch point and hard surfaces which will remove 99.9% of bacteria. This means that all doorknobs, light switches, railings, remotes, faucet handles, etc are disinfected.
- Increasing ‘touch point’ cleaning FREE of charge to our reoccurring customers.
- We continue to wipe down our equipment between every home.
- We will continue to use 100% microfiber to clean your home, which removes 98% of bacteria as well as viruses without the need for harsh chemicals.
- We use fresh towels and mop heads for every home and sanitize them completely each night with additives to our laundry cycles. We have always done this!
- We are taking extra hygiene steps as we enter and leave all homes. These include sanitizing our hands before entering a home, wearing gloves throughout the cleaning process, and taking extra disinfecting steps for all critical entry and exit points from a home.
- Social distancing will be practiced in your home. We recommend you all gather in one room and we will clean the room you all want to move to first. Then we will leave that room so you can enter and remain there as we clean the remainder of your home.
- Our staff is committed to keeping your home coronavirus free and have also committed to staying home if they are sick to protect you, our clients and their co-workers. We are also asking for your help in keeping all of our homes healthy. If there are symptoms of illness for any persons in your home please give us a call so that we can postpone or reschedule your cleaning.
We are committed to serving our customers and will notify you of any future changes to your service or our industry as a whole. If you have any questions, concerns or would like to resume service please contact us at ________________(email address) or call us at _____________(phone #)
____________Owner name and The Staff of _________(Company name)
From Our Cleaning Family to Your Home
We are delighted that you are our client and have entrusted the health of your home to XYZ Company. We are guessing that with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak some of you might be thinking about XYZ Company more than usual and wondering if we are taking any extra precautions when cleaning your home. Yes, we are and we would like to share with you a little about it right now.
First, and most important, our entire staff is committed to consistently using our new products and process for cleaning that will allow XYZ Company to ensure that your home is protected from the Coronavirus (COVID-19) to a 99.9% germ free level, each and every time we clean your home. The Industry Standard for cleaning a residential home is 97% germ free. During this time we have chosen to raise the bar to the highest germ free level available at this time.
We began our effort by changing our disinfectant cleaner to Purell Brand Food Service Surface Sanitizer. Here’s how the Purell cleaner is different:
· The Purell Food Service Surface Sanitizer is the most effective disinfectant, killing 99.9% of germs on surfaces (reducing cross-contamination).
· It was also shown to kill the Coronavirus (COVID-19)* and Hepatitis A in 60 seconds.
· It proved to eliminate Listeria, Salmonella, E. coli and Norovirus in 30 seconds.
· It leaves no harsh odors or fumes.
· It is safe to use at businesses, restaurants or homes, since it requires no rinsing after use on food surfaces.
(This product also meets approved EPA ingredients for food contact sanitizing solutions).
It is the most powerful surface cleaner that meets all of our standards for cleaning, household safety, multi-surface compatibility and 99.9% total disinfecting. XYZ Company is committed to your safety and to making sure that our cleaning process is thorough and complete. To show our commitment to complete cleaning, the Purell brand sanitizer will be used on all household and workplace surfaces during our regular cleaning process. This product will be used alongside our regular scrubbing, polishing, dusting, mopping, vacuuming and cleaning services. We want to offer the best to our clients and assure them that we are taking the best precautions against the spread of harmful germs and bacteria.
We always maintain housecleaning best practices. During this time, we have added a new high-touch disinfecting procedure where we use disinfectant cleaning agents on all door knobs, light switches, door frames, hand rails, appliance control panels and other high touch areas in the home. Our staff utilizes waterproof cleaning aprons that allow them to carry a variety of cleaning agents and microfiber towels with them while cleaning to accomplish this procedure.
As we said earlier, our staff is committed to keeping your home corona virus free and have also committed to staying home if they are sick to protect you, our clients and their co-workers. We are also asking for your help in keeping all of our homes healthy. If there are symptoms of illness for any persons in your home please give us a call so that we can postpone or reschedule your cleaning.
A clean home is a healthy home, and now, it’s more important than ever!
We hope that you have found this information useful and feel that Helping Hands Cleaning Services is adding to your safety and peace of mind while you are in your home. Your health depends on a clean environment, and we’re here to help you maintain a clean and safe standard of living.
We will do everything that we can to insure we meet or exceed your expectations for a healthy home. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to improve, enhance or expand our services to better meet your needs.
If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to call our office at xxx-xxx-xxxx
XYZ Company is here for you!